From college to a cracking career in 18 months... with SSP that’s just the way the
We need people with the right ingredients and, through our Manager in Training programme, we will give you the skills to create and manage the best food travel expert teams.
The Management Training scheme is a blended learning program focused on immersing you in all aspects of managing a Business unit for SSP UK, including store operations, recruiting, diversity, creating the best in-store experience, human resources, stockroom systems and visual merchandising.
Successful completion of this program will lead to an Assistant Manager role and is the first step to becoming a future leader within SSP.
What we look for?
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Self-starter with a drive to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What you can expect in return?
- Starting salary of £16,000, rising to £18,000
- Excellent benefits
- Access to “award winning development programmes”
- Potential to be running your own unit within 18 months
- Experience of working across multiple brands